Mobile Delivery System
Do you deliver your products to your customer's warehouses? Great. Is direct store delivery your model? It's ours too! Deliver to both? So do we. Maybe you deliver groceries ordered over the net to your customer's door step. We've got you covered. We've been writing mobile route software for over fifteen years, and we've seen quite a bit in that time. We've had customers ask for all kinds of modifications and customizations. Everyone does it differently. So we decided to make sure our mobile delivery solution fit your situation, and conformed to the way you do things, instead of forcing you to change your business practices. Our feature set allows you to use those features you like, and not use the ones you don't. We don't force you to do things our way.
Click on these tabs to learn more about the specific features and benefits of this solution.
Efficient Direct Store Delivery
Deliver pre-sold invoices
Deliver invoices created from pre-sold orders.
Make adjustments and accept returns at each stop
- Adjust delivered quantities on the order
- Take returns
- Make price adjustments according to your business rules.
Get proof of delivery via signature capture
Each order or invoice may be validated with electronic signature capture. A bitmap of each signature is transmitted with the order details.
Receive reason codes for aborted or undelivered stops
Your managers will know why a stop was not completed, or an invoice was not delivered. Reason codes are customizable to match your business rules.
Product Catalog Management
Import product catalog data from your ERP systems
- Keep catalogs up-to-date
- Push new catalog data as needed
- Eliminate errors due to out-dated catalogs
Display Product Information
User may view product details, including:
- Item Name
- Item Number (SKU)
- UPC Barcode
- Wholesale Pricing
- Suggested Retail Pricing
- Custom Fields
Custom Pricing Support
Customize pricing to follow your business rules. Supports:
- Contract pricing
- Price Groups
- Chain Pricing
- Default Pricing
Multiple Container Support
Create multiple containers for each product by:
- Custom Alternate Containers
Assign specific barcodes and prices for each container
- Designate your preferred container for each product
- Designate competitor's products as containers (Allows user to scan a competing product, and display your recommended substitution)
Multiple Catalog Support
- Sell from multiple distribution centers
- Sell from multiple suppliers
Eliminate paper catalogs
- Save printing and distribution costs
- Eliminate paper supplemental updates
Real Time Communication
Why wait unitl tomorrow to receive today's transaction data? Real-time cellular data transmission cuts hours, even days off your data cycles.
Transmit visit and Transaction Data After Each Stop
Receive compact, optimized data for:
- Sales Orders
- Proof of Delivery
- DEX results
- Any other visit details right away.
Full Communications Sessions Keep Routes Up-to-Date
Full Customer List and Product Catalog Updated on Mobile Devices every morning. Optimized communications keep transmission times short.
Mobile Application Updates keep all devices up to date
Our automated Cab updates mean you can remotely update the software anytime a new version is released.
Multi-Modal Wireless Communications
Batch communications over any LAN, WAN or WWAN
Batch communications can be made over any network. As long as we can connect to the server's IP address, we can communicate. Communications are secure and reliable.
Flexible Route Planning
Give your mobile workers the appropriate mix of individualized or centralized control over daily route plans.
Allows individual users to plan their route visits
- User plans their day according to their expertise
- Load user's entire customer list
- Allocate visits based upon call cycles
- Create, edit, transfer or delete visits
- Easy to use calendar based appointment system
Allows centralized planning of all route visits.
- Optimize route visits by 3rd party software
- Load only today's customer list
- Enforce specific visit order
- Allow or disallow exceptions to visit order
- Allow or disallow edits by the user
Roles Based Planning
Allows a mix of centralized or locallized control based upon user permissions.
- Give experienced users the freedom to plan their routes
- Provide oversight to temporary personnel or trainees